Armada Skis are looking for individuals to join our team, professionals who are passionate about contributing to the success of our company while building a career in the outdoor industry. Armada Skis recruits talented professionals who combine personal ambition with enthusiasm for working as part of a team toward a common goal.
The softgoods technical developer is the key point of contact between our design team, product line management and manufacturing teams. This role helps to implement the creative, innovative and compelling products that exceed the needs of the Armada Athletes and customers. In this central role you will maintain the PLM systems to ensure line-plans, BOM’s, colors, size-grading and other product attributes are accurately documented and conveyed to our manufacturers.
· Develop all softgoods articles on-time within our PLM software (Centric) according to the product development calendar
· Maintain Design/tech pack information, BOM’s, construction standards and other instructions within PLM software
· Review factory prototypes to ensure design, measurements and construction are being met
· Implement seasonal color stories and palette with inputs from design and management
· Assist in coordinating all approval for lab dips, print strikes and trims/labels as needed
· Create and maintain standard fit blocks, size and grading specifications, and other reference materials as needed
· Work closely with product management and design to ensure all styles deliver on- cost and feasibility
· Attend relevant industry tradeshows and sourcing/trend shows, and travel internationally for factory visits as needed
· Manages product costs and quality