Amer Sports is seeking a National Accounts Manager to manage the sales efforts in representing the Arc’teryx brand. This individual will achieve the sales plan and market share growth objectives for key accounts.
• Identify opportunities and set priorities for account base in order to achieve the sales plan and market share growth objectives
• Leverage resources to develop and nurture relationships with key accounts in order to maximize sales programs and initiatives
• Analyze sales-related information and statistics to accurately and effectively plan customer interactions
• Monitor marketplace trends, industry trends, and e-commerce trends and their impact on the business
• Provide sales forecasts and information about key products to sales production planning and commercial/sales management
• Maintain expenses and promotional budgets
• Coordinate activities with Sales, Service, and Marketing to increase brand awareness and revenue generation for strategic accounts
• Drive an Omni channel approach at key customers. This should include the development of retail, in store, grassroots, and online initiatives
• Create and develop programs and initiatives that provide premium consumer experiences in key channels and customers
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related field
• 5 – 10 years of sales experience in outdoor sales or related industry; experience selling footwear and apparel is preferred.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
• High ability to sell, influence and negotiate.
• Knowledge of e-tailing and the internet business.
• Strong oral and written communication skills required within and outside organization.
• Excellent organizational skills, analytical ability, and strategic planning.
• Strong computer proficiency required in Word, Excel, Power Point.
• 30-40% travel required.