Amer Sports is looking for individuals to join our team, professionals who are passionate about contributing to the success of our company while building a career in the outdoor industry. Across its portfolio of brands Amer recruits talented professionals who combine personal ambition with enthusiasm for working as part of a team toward a common goal.
The Key Accounts Service Specialist is a customer advocate within the Winter and Outdoor Key Accounts team that works to build a strong ongoing relationship with our key account retailers in conjunction with the field sales team. Daily, the Specialist will work to strengthen our sales relationship with our largest established accounts, working with them on order placement and review processes, inventory and substitution strategies, and streamlining the order to receipt procedures by working with the account and internal teams. This role is accountable for meeting targeted metrics and providing account relationship excellence to their assigned customer base.
• Interact with key customer accounts via telephone and e-mail.
• Manage and resolve all outstanding order and inventory-related issues between shipping locations, receiving departments, sales, and the account order management teams.
• Understand and communicate assigned Amer Sports brand product category features and benefits.
• Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience.
Order Processing and Upselling
• Complete and monitor the order cycle from order entry through product delivery to customer, including changes to orders, cancellations, and related customer communications.
• Lead and/or participate in projects related to the improvement of sales and support to our customers.
• Offer solutions for product(s) that may be oversold or backordered.
• Work with the field Sales Team to understand the accounts covered to support and/or build a sales strategy for the territory.
• Travel to customer accounts or trade shows as requested to build sales relationships with assigned accounts.
• Provide important information regarding accounts to Sales teams to ensure they know of the needs and wants of their customer(s).
• Complete all required reporting and documentation in relation to orders, returns, and chargebacks.
• Provide new hire and ongoing training to teammates as requested.
• Perform other duties as required.
• High proficiency Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)
• Solid Customer Service skills
• Ability to handle escalated consumer situations
• Exceptional Service Orientation: Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to empathize with clients in sometimes intense situations.
• Ability to Adapt: Able to quickly change priorities and focus based upon the business demands.
• Self-confidence and excellent Communication skills: Able to work independently and communicate with multiple teams and levels within an array of brands (matrix environment).
• Analytical skills & Problem Solving: Able process large amounts of sales and order data, organizing and prioritizing as needed.
• Attention to detail with outstanding follow-through and time management skills: Able to multi-task and complete all duties on time and completely with sometimes conflicting priorities.
• Minimum 1-3 years of experience in customer service, preferably in a sporting goods environment.
Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, or Finance. Experience with High School diploma or GED may be substituted for requirement as determined by Management.