Amer Sports is looking for individuals to join our team, professionals who are passionate about contributing to the success of our company while building a career in the outdoor industry. Across its portfolio of brands Amer recruits talented professionals who combine personal ambition with enthusiasm for working as part of a team toward a common goal.
We’re looking for an HR Business Partner to join our Outdoor and Winter Sports team
in Ogden, Utah
Amer Sports is a sporting goods company with internationally recognized brands including Salomon, Atomic, Arc’teryx, Wilson, Mavic, Enve, Suunto and Precor. We are now looking for an HR Business Partner with a focus on fueling engagement, improving bench strength and building our winning culture.
As HR Business Partner you will work to align business objectives with people practices, processes and initiatives. We are looking for a proactive, results-oriented person who is passionate about people related topics and able to contribute to business success.
Ideally you have extensive HR and/or leadership experience and have excellent coaching and facilitating skills. You have also worked with recruiting and have an innovative approach to finding the best talent for our team.
You have worked in a large organization and understand how to be effective in a matrix structure working together with people from different teams and regions with strong influencing skills. You will localize and implement global HR processes with a high standard and develop local people practices with a best in class mindset.
As HR Business Partner you care about and support our leadership mission of: “We create an environment where our team members are able and motivated to reach their full potential and win as a team.”
The position is located in Ogden, Utah.
• Talent & Performance Management: working closely with leadership to identify people needs and align them with business strategy. Partner with business leaders and coach for continuous development.
• Learning & Development: drive programs focused on engagement and facilitate internal training sessions as needed.
• Talent Acquisition: drive and develop the whole recruitment process with a holistic “before, during, after” mindset. This means driving improved employer branding, recruitment and onboarding.
• Cross-team Collaboration: proactively look for opportunities to facilitate cross-team collaboration to enable more effective ways of working.
• Compensation & Benefits: partner with relevant in-house experts to keep our compensation & benefits packages up to date and attractive.
• Employee Relations: working with HR Shared Services to maintain and implement business-relevant and legally sound HR policies and practices. Help team members to identify solutions and encourage them to constructively resolve conflicts.
• HRIS and Metrics: utilize HRIS reports to create routine and ad hoc reports. Ensure people are trained and can fully take advantage of our Workday system.
• Other: share information across the organization, champion opportunities to celebrate success and always look for better ways of working.
• Applied knowledge of HR practices and principles as well as laws and regulations
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish trusting partnerships
• Proven influencing and project management skills
• Proven coaching, training and facilitation skills
• Results-oriented mindset and effective ways of working
• Motivation and skills to drive internal communications
• Experience of driving change and facilitating cross-department collaboration
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Previous work in a complex matrix organization is an advantage
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a demanding HR or leadership role
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Management or other related field (or an equivalent combination of education)
WHY OUR TEAM LOVES WORKING HERE:
• Collaborating with fun, friendly and passionate colleagues
• Working with some of the outdoor and sports industries’ most passionately followed brands
• Mutual trust and open communication between leaders and peers
• Opportunities to learn and grow
• Competitive benefits and perks