Amer Sports is looking for individuals to join our team, professionals who are passionate about contributing to the success of our company while building a career in the outdoor industry. Across its portfolio of brands Amer recruits talented professionals who combine personal ambition with enthusiasm for working as part of a team toward a common goal.
Sales Development Analyst – Arc’teryx
The Amer Sports Winter and Outdoor Sales Development Analyst works directly with the internal and external account and cross-functional teams to analyze, identify and drive current and future sales. In this role, the sales Development Analyst is responsible for driving sales with key accounts through analysis of sales trends and stock levels to identify and pursue at once and future sales opportunities. Additional responsibilities include coordination and preparation of forecast and demand plans and assist in the preparation of vendor worksheets.
• Analyze, identify and pursue areas to drive sales, market share, and generate new business through a consultative sales approach
• Support the Sales team through analysis and insights to aid in planning assortments aligned with category targets and business development plans
• Partner with the sales teams to develop strategic sales and promotional opportunities based on market share data, trends, and the market’s competitive landscape
• Effectively generate and analyze POS reporting tools, and communicate actionable trends and sales opportunities to the sales team
• Increase revenue and profitability and minimize risk by generating and managing accurate item level demand forecasts
• Assist in the management of the flow of goods through the supply chain by working directly with the planning and supply chain teams
• Build and maintain great working relationships with the account teams and all cross- functional areas within Amer Sports
• Assist with additional sales support responsibilities as assigned
• Assist NAM and CS in effectively managing order book to reduce cancellations, charge backs, and proactively communicate delays to customer
• Managing Time/Time Management: Ability to prioritize and deliver key responsibilities on time
• Strategic Relationship Building: Excellent relationship and communication skills with great ability to work with all levels of the organization as well as external customers, vendors, and business partners
• Business Acumen
• Formal Presentation: Ability to present information clearly to large groups
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, specifically with Excel macros
• Knowledge and experience in related tools including Business Intelligence and Business Objects Knowledge of SAP preferred
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in sales environment required
• Previous experience with research/analysis, buying/replenishment or customer service within a consumer products organization.
• Knowledge of the outdoor, cycling, and snow sports industries preferred.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Business or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Travel: 40% annually, and as needed