Amer Sports is looking for individuals to join our team, professionals who are passionate about contributing to the success of our company while building a career in the outdoor industry. Across its portfolio of brands Amer recruits talented professionals who combine personal ambition with enthusiasm for working as part of a team toward a common goal.
Videographer - Photographer
This role will be joining our stellar in-house creative team in the Ogden, Utah office. This is a new position, so you will be starting the video/photo dept. from scratch. Along with setting up internal content capabilities, this role will be responsible for producing product education videos, local product launch videos and lifestyle photography for our portfolio of amazing winter & outdoor brands in the Americas. This role works in a fast paced, dynamic, creative environment and needs the ability to multi-task. Under the direction of the Creative Services Manager, this role is going to work closely with the regional and global brand marketing, in-store marketing and digital marketing groups as well as the local sales and commercial management to ensure timely and market relevant delivery of all our marcomm and selling tools. This position monitors and ensures all executions meet brand/corporate identity guidelines.
The primary responsibility of this role will be to shoot and edit locally relevant content that educates consumers on our wide range of products. The videos will consist of working with on-screen talent, product close ups (360°), supplemental action footage, voice overs, and
3-D elements. You will create locally relevant lifestyle, action and product photography when needed.
You will also build and manage in-house production capabilities and sets, (with a potential of building a full in-house studio in the future), purchase all necessary equipment within budget and manage model/agency contracts.
As a secondary responsibility, this role will create campaign launch videos (as needed), product training videos, product line reviews, marketing presentations, and other miscellaneous video needs. Some travel will be required on a per project basis. Other responsibilities may be required and will be discussed in person.
• Expert level knowledge of video production, equipment, and editing software such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro, etc..
• Experience in producing action/lifestyle photo shoots, using editing software such as Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, etc..
• 3-D Rending and full Adobe creative suite capabilities a
HUGE plus, but not required. If you have this skill set, you are my unicorn
• Experience in studio lighting, set creation, audio recording, coaching on-screen talent, script writing and story boarding
• Excellent communication skills to effectively present information, respond to questions and work with
• Capacity to work in a complex matrix environment
supporting multiple brands and multiple channels
• 3-5 years minimum experience in video & photo production gained either on the brand or agency side. Outdoor industry experience and passion a big plus
• Bachelors degree in media arts or related field (Film, Broadcast Journalism, Digital Media). May substitute additional relevant work experience in lieu of degree
If you feel like this job was meant for you, we want to see your work. Here’s what you need to do.
After applying here, send your full online portfolio and resumé to
Subject line: ASWO Videographer Position