Amer Sports is looking for individuals to join our team, professionals who are passionate about contributing to the success of our company while building a career in the outdoor industry. Across its portfolio of brands Amer recruits talented professionals who combine personal ambition with enthusiasm for working as part of a team toward a common goal.
Technical Representative, Arc'teryx
Responsible for activities that drive sell through of Arc’teryx in retail stores, including stock balancing, shop staff training and excellent implementation and execution of in store displays and tools, plus the execution of consumer experiences. We are looking for someone that experiences the outdoors as part of their daily routine, preferably with a climbing background. This role will visit multiple retail locations within the Greater Bay area.
• Conduct in-store training sessions at the targeted key accounts that will develop product experts within the store staff.
• Deliver presentations that will elevate staff engagement and create loyal in-store advocates for our products, programs and consumer initiatives.
• Execute in-store excellence displays, materials, updates while properly merchandising all tools with products for world class visual appeal.
• Bring to life consumer events & programs that deliver WOW experiences while providing consumer trials, clinics, and other marketing initiatives.
• Execute new store trainings, provide merchandising support and attend grand openings to ensure successful new store openings.
• Be the outdoor performance athlete expert within the assigned territory.
• Collaborate and communicate with the sales and marketing groups.
• Record, report, and measure your required activities daily via the reporting tool(s) provided.
• Increase sell through of key premium performance products to consumers at the targeted key accounts.
• Work with the sales and marketing team on regional and national events, by providing support at key events outside the assigned territory
• Provide key stakeholders with feedback from retail floor staff, regarding current products and technologies
• Other duties to be assigned as needed