Amer Sports is looking for individuals to join our team, professionals who are passionate about contributing to the success of our company while building a career in the outdoor industry. Across its portfolio of brands Amer recruits talented professionals who combine personal ambition with enthusiasm for working as part of a team toward a common goal.
Consumer/Dealer Experience Representative
To build a lasting, trusted relationship with our partners and consumers by exceeding expectations of best in class service via proactive communication and a genuine desire to foster mutual success.
• Communicate expert knowledge of Mavic product details, configurations, and programs to customers and dealers.
• Respond to email and phone inquiries, determine the needs of the customer, and provide the proper recommendations based on those needs.
• Guide customers and dealers through our warranty and loyalty programs.
• Enter and maintain an accurate order book, run reports, and communicate changes to dealers and customers accordingly.
• Cross-functional communication with other internal personnel and departments to resolve concerns.
• Run a territory and/or “own” a specified team function.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Minimum of 1 years’ experience in customer support, preferably in the bicycle industry.
• A genuine love for the consumer experience.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• An understanding and knowledge of the bicycle industry, channels, and culture.
• Basic computer skills and the ability to quickly learn new technologies (MS Office and SAP a +).
• Adaptable and capable of multi-tasking, problem solving, and thriving in a busy environment individually and with a team.