- Degree in a technical field; Bachelor’s or above preferred
- 1-3 years’ experience in document control
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Working knowledge of SolidWorks
- Knowledge of documentation standards and change order/revision processes
- A knowledge of quality system documentation library structure
- Able to manage multiple projects with little to no supervision
- Excellent attention to detail to ensure document integrity
- Excellent communication skills
- Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skills: Possesses a satisfactory level of technical and professional skill or knowledge in document control processes and related systems; stays up-to-date on current developments and trends in the field.
- Quality Orientation: Accomplishes tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how small; showing concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checking processes and tasks; being watchful over a period of time.
- Information Monitoring: Sets up ongoing procedures to collect and review information needed to manage ongoing activities within the scope of the document control engineer.
- Planning and Organizing: Effectively manages time and resources, establishing courses of action for self and communicating with others to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- Communication: Clearly conveys information and ideas, verbally and written, to individuals or groups at all levels of the organization in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
- Collaboration: Develops collaborative relationships, working effectively and cooperatively with others to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals.
Physical Environment/Working Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear
- Requires sitting for long periods of time at a computer keyboard in an office environment
- Must be able to understand the speech of another person and to speak clearly so listeners can understand
What We'll Provide
ENVE offers an open, collaborative, high tech work environment with best-in-class benefits and perks, including medical/dental/vision, 401k with company match, life insurance, paid parental leave, professional development opportunities, discounts on ENVE and Amer Sports brand products, and a great vibe working in the cycling industry.
Amer Sports is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristics.