Amer Sports is looking for individuals to join our team, professionals who are passionate about contributing to the success of our company while building a career in the outdoor industry. Across its portfolio of brands Amer recruits talented professionals who combine personal ambition with enthusiasm for working as part of a team toward a common goal.
Sales Planning and Operations Intern
The Sales Planning and Operations Intern will assist with executing go to market strategies and other activities in support of the Amer Sports Winter & Outdoor Sales Organization (ASWO). The individual will compile data in order to complete vendor file set up for customers. The individual will assist with building presentations for the sales team. Additionally, this individual will participate and support local events and meetings as needed. The Sales Planning and Operations Intern will work with multiple departments to complete tasks. This individual will assist with various projects within the organization to help drive efficiencies and support growth in the overall ASWO business.
• Assist with sales meeting arrangements and logistics
• Administrative Support
• Vendor file maintenance; compile and distribute in a timely and accurate manner
• Analyze data provided and recommend course of action
• Various projects as assigned
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly excel and PowerPoint
• Must have good oral communication, organizational and writing skills
• Ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
• Good time management with the ability to prioritize work load and respect schedules and commitments
• Ability to maintain confidentiality when necessary
• Strong interest in the Outdoor and Snow Sports industries