Amer Sports is looking for individuals to join our team, professionals who are passionate about contributing to the success of our company while building a career in the outdoor industry. Across its portfolio of brands Amer recruits talented professionals who combine personal ambition with enthusiasm for working as part of a team toward a common goal.
Ecommerce ProSales Specialist
The D2X (Ecom ProSales Specialist) will be joining our stellar Ecommerce team in the Ogden, Utah office. This is an exciting new role with a focus on developing our rapidly growing corporate sales and D2X channel. You will be contacting businesses and offering the ProSales program covering the Amer Sports product portfolio. The position will deliver business plans, create marketing campaigns, manage customer relationships and achieve Ecommerce KPI’s.
• Assist in the design of the regional corporate ProSales strategy
• Grow and Report D2X memberships and support training initiatives
• Digital communication and engagement with the D2X consumer
Who do we want?
You are able to effectively identify growth opportunities and help elevate brand awareness. You are an ambitious, adventurous soul who thrives on thinking outside the box and creating solutions to drive our business. A self-starter who knows how to build genuine relationships quickly and effectively. Bring your A game! We want a critical thinker and someone who can strategize and create a vision for the direction of the brand. Your synergy with the Ecommerce team will excel the business to unparalleled success.
What do we need from you?
• Bachelors in Business/Marketing or equivalent experience
• 2 plus years of Ecommerce or corporate sales experience, preferably in the outdoor industry
• Experience with digital marketing campaigns and promotional calendars
• Knowledge of Omni-channel marketing and commercial strategies
• Experience with acquisition of customers through online channels and direct outreach
• Experience working in a global matrix organization is preferred
• MS office, SAP, Adobe Analytics, Magento, Salesforce and Drupal
If you are passionate about Sales and the Outdoors, we want to see you apply!
Amer Sports is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristics.