Amer Sports is looking for individuals to join our team, professionals who are passionate about contributing to the success of our company while building a career in the outdoor industry. Across its portfolio of brands Amer recruits talented professionals who combine personal ambition with enthusiasm for working as part of a team toward a common goal.
Graphic Designer/Illustrator - Armada
This role will work under the managerial direction of the Global Creative Director, utilizing wizard like graphic creative skills to produce authentic graphic designs that reflect Armada’s design ethos. The Graphic Designer will be tasked with supporting the company’s global graphic needs.
This position will be located in Park City, Utah OR Innsbruck, Austria.
• Produce visual creative for hardgoods/softgoods products, digital/print advertisements, packaging, hang-tags, catalogs and social media
• Creates graphics that are trend leading and that consistently incorporate athlete/consumer insights through powerful storytelling and emotional connectivity
• Work closely with Product Management, Sales and Marketing to ensure all projects are delivered on-time
• Checks that the visual and graphical identity are coherent and cohesive across all brand products and platforms
• Proactively provide perspectives based on current and upcoming trends in art, fashion and design
• Detail oriented & highly focused on completing deliverables on-time
• Ability to manage multiple priorities, anticipate workload demands, communicate project status appropriately, and maintain a high level of operational transparency and accountability
• Strong hands-on problem solving, organization and communication skills. Self-motivated team player with ability to work independently with minimal supervision, and can work on multiple projects efficiently
• Output orientation: A creative, proactive and organized individual with clear communication to other groups within the company
• Ability to work as a team member and to collaborate: Promote information sharing and team spirit, contributing to collective efficiency
• Professional commitment: Demonstrate passion and personal investment in order to develop best-in-class visual designs
• Minimum of 2-3 years in a similar role
• 3-5 year degree in design
Amer Sports is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristics.