Passion. Authenticity. Accountability. Teamwork. We are real people who share goals, pursue opportunities, solve problems and celebrate together. We care about the business that we’re in and each other.
We are proud to work for some of the greatest outdoor brands in the world including Salomon, Arc’teryx, Peak Performance, Atomic and Suunto. We have a close connection to the outdoors and our office is located in Ogden, Utah where the mountains and natural parks are in our backyard.
Our leadership mission is to empower our people. That means making sure that you have challenging targets, opportunities to learn and grow and a team around you that will support you to get to the next level.
Do you want to be part of a team that works together to reach challenging goals? Do you want to make a difference? If the answer is yes, send us your application and let’s take it from there.
Retail Store Assistant Manager
Salomon is looking for an Assistant Store Manager to assist with management of our factory outlet store located in Salt Lake City, Utah.
We are looking for dynamic individuals who are talented, fun, and active people with an entrepreneurial spirit who are passionate about creating and enhancing the brand experience.
Salomon is a subsidiary of Amer Sports Corporation, the world’s largest sports equipment company, with internationally recognized brands that include Wilson, Atomic, Suunto, Arc’teryx, Mavic and Precor.
• Maintain superior level of customer service
• Ability to open and/or close store
• Assist Store Manager with recruitment, training and hiring of associates
• Participate in merchandise presentations
• Monitor inventory and assist with buying process
• Point of contact when Store Manager is not on-site
• Adhere to all company policies and procedures
• Must have knowledge of retail selling environment or sporting goods industry
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to understand profit and loss statements and effectively manage cost controls
• Ability to work weekends and nights
• Sense of humor
Amer Sports is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristics.