Passion. Authenticity. Accountability. Teamwork. We are real people who share goals, pursue opportunities, solve problems and celebrate together. We care about the business that we’re in and each other.
We are proud to work for some of the greatest outdoor brands in the world including Salomon, Arc’teryx, Peak Performance, Atomic and Suunto. We have a close connection to the outdoors and our office is located in Ogden, Utah where the mountains and natural parks are in our backyard.
Our leadership mission is to empower our people. That means making sure that you have challenging targets, opportunities to learn and grow and a team around you that will support you to get to the next level.
Do you want to be part of a team that works together to reach challenging goals? Do you want to make a difference? If the answer is yes, send us your application and let’s take it from there.
As the Financial Reporting Analyst, you are responsible for ensuring accuracy and integrity of the America’s Go To Market (GTM) financial statements, analyzing expenses, validating and preparing journal entries, monitoring and reconciling accounts, implementing new processes and actively take part in the monthly and yearly closing of the books. As a key member of the Americas Business Controlling & D2C Team, you will support Americas GTM financial reporting requirements. This position will provide support to our Ecommerce and Retail team and will also work directly with multiple teams/stakeholders.
• Review and investigate accounting transactions to ensure accuracy and data integrity
• Monitor and reconcile accounts and prepare journal entries as needed
• Develop accounting processes and controls
• Implement internal control processes
• Improve the efficiency of current processes
• Actively participate in the monthly and yearly closing process
• Prepare ad hoc financial information and provide to different parties within the Amer group
• Support the completion of budgets and forecasts
• Support internal and external audits
• 2+ years proven experience in an Accounting, Financial Analyst, or equivalent role
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent - Professional accounting designation or progress toward accounting designation preferred
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Advanced analytical skills with a strong aptitude for MS Excel and data analysis tools
• Highly proficient in accounting systems and business intelligence (BI) tools
• Prioritize and manage multiple tasks within tight deadlines
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and are able to collaborate with individuals across departments, organizations, and countries
• Coordinate and lead projects to completion
• Proactive in identifying the root cause of issues and developing solutions
• Highly flexible and adaptable when faced with ambiguity
• Able to balance autonomy and collaboration
• Inspire breakthrough thinking and continuous improvement
• Seek the best (but sometimes not the easiest) solutions, with an unwavering commitment
• IFRS knowledge
• Experience with SAP FICO and Hyperion
• Experience in multi-platform, multi-currency environments