Amer Sports is looking for individuals to join our team, professionals who are passionate about contributing to the success of our company while building a career in the outdoor industry. Across its portfolio of brands Amer recruits talented professionals who combine personal ambition with enthusiasm for working as part of a team toward a common goal.
Seattle Showroom/Project Coordinator
Support the growth of sell-in and sell-through for the customer through superior execution of showroom management and event collaboration.
Drive excellence by executing and maintaining a high level of brand standards for customers in the showroom and consumers at events within the brand guidelines.
· Manage showroom operations including initiatives, policies, procedures and facility maintenance
· Support pre-season sell in through sample management, merchandising showroom, support of customer product presentations and meetings
· Provide excellent sales support to regional sales teams in areas of budget management, facilities management, sample requests, and sales tools and systems
· Manage showroom storage with organized system to access necessary props, supplies and tools for showroom, tradeshow and event needs
· Manage consistent and precise tracking of all Showroom samples at all times across all brands
· Own planning and execution of regional tradeshow brand presence, including calendar/timeline management, identifying resource, supply and other needs, organizing set-up and tear down, and replacing all supplies and product back in showroom or storage
· Provide brand requirements for events and engagements, with possible participation responsibilities
· Daily UPS/Fed Ex shipping and receiving
· Organize and maintain selling materials and sales tools (printing needs etc.)
· Maintain and manage office supplies
· Maintain and manage Food/Beverage and catering for meetings
· Ongoing showroom maintenance (i.e., air conditioner, fire/smoke alarms, trash pick-up, recycling, cleaning crew, etc.)
· Maintain positive open lines of communication with Amer Sports brands and departments in order to contribute to the smooth flow of information and efficient operation of the organization
· Perform other related duties as assigned
Area of Brand Events responsibility:
• Execute superior consumer events that drive trial, create brand affinity and engagement (Ex: How to Trail Run Workshops, Arc’teryx Brand Store events)
• Coordinate efforts around local marketing initiatives; execute playbooks, track/measure against predefined KPI’s, report on results (ROI); i.e. – events, campaigns, product launches, ambassadors
• Support custom brand events in the territory (Ex: Athlete events, Focus groups, Product launches and Pop-Up shops)
• Support national events like Ragnar Trail Series, Arc’teryx Academy, Broken Arrow, Miwok 100K, and others
• Support NAM, territory managers, and tech reps at agreed to consumer trial events or experiences
• Deliver community excellence that drives market growth across the Omni-channel spectrum (Wholesale, e-tail, own retail & e-com)
• Other duties to be assigned as needed
Tracking and Reporting
• Manage travel expenses and local marketing budget as assigned
• Use identified tracking tools for KPI’s as directed (example: Go Spot Check, Social listening)
• Create and maintain a comprehensive list of all brand ambassadors by sport/category and support level including contact information, products used, social channels, etc.
• Contribution responsibility to brand weekly calls
• Samples Inventory Tracker, seasonal flow
Must have valid driver’s license and show proof of driving record upon request. Must be able to drive in adverse weather conditions.
B.S. or B.A. In Business, Marketing or related field, or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
Amer Sports is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristics.