Passion. Authenticity. Accountability. Teamwork. We are real people who share goals, pursue opportunities, solve problems and celebrate together. We care about the business that we’re in and each other.
We are proud to work for some of the greatest outdoor brands in the world including Salomon, Arc’teryx, Peak Performance, Atomic and Suunto. We have a close connection to the outdoors and our office is located in Ogden, Utah where the mountains and natural parks are in our backyard.
Our leadership mission is to empower our people. That means making sure that you have challenging targets, opportunities to learn and grow and a team around you that will support you to get to the next level.
Do you want to be part of a team that works together to reach challenging goals? Do you want to make a difference? If the answer is yes, send us your application and let’s take it from there.
Digital Marketing Intern
Amer Sports Winter & Outdoor Company is in search of a Marketing Intern to work specifically with the Salomon, Suunto, and Atomic brands, out of their North American headquarters in Ogden, UT.
The Marketing Intern is an hourly, paid position that will run from September of 2019 to March of 2020 (exact timing TBD). The internship will require a commitment of approximately 20-30 hours per week. This position will work specifically with the Salomon, Suunto, and Atomic brands and will include daily office tasks, in assistance to the Digital Marketing Director, Digital Campaign Manager, Etail Marketing Specialist, and Digital Marketing Specialist.
1.) Organizational Tasks
• Budget Tracking
• Shipping – UPS, USPS and FedEx
• Manage monthly marketing dashboard
• Monitor our monthly “Digital Share of Shelf” on our key online retailers’ websites
2.) Social Media
• Use social media listening tools to identify excellent user generated content for re-posting
• Track social media metrics (community size, engagement rate, sentiment)
• Organize ambassador content using ambassador management tool
• Track ambassador metrics (community size, engagement rate, participation)
• Support ambassador recruitment campaigns by vetting applicants
4.) Retailer support
• Build detailed content pages on select retailer’s websites
• Track retailer marketing engagement and online presence
5.) Database Growth
• Support partner programs and giveaways
• Help with database hygiene
Other projects as needed
• Excel, Power Point and Word
• Problem-solving skills a necessity
• Strong organization skills
• Must be able to multi-task
• Must be able to lift 25lbs
• Previous experience in sports or sporting goods preferred
• Previous admin, shipping and other office related support skills
Amer Sports is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristics.