Passion. Authenticity. Accountability. Teamwork. We are real people who share goals, pursue opportunities, solve problems and celebrate together. We care about the business that we’re in and each other.
We are proud to work for some of the greatest outdoor brands in the world including Salomon, Arc’teryx, Peak Performance, Atomic and Suunto. We have a close connection to the outdoors and our office is located in Ogden, Utah where the mountains and natural parks are in our backyard.
Our leadership mission is to empower our people. That means making sure that you have challenging targets, opportunities to learn and grow and a team around you that will support you to get to the next level.
Do you want to be part of a team that works together to reach challenging goals? Do you want to make a difference? If the answer is yes, send us your application and let’s take it from there.
Product Content Specialist
The Product Content Service Specialist is an advocate for the Strategic Account working to capitalize on the opportunities e-commerce presents to Amer Sports through our Strategic Account channel. The Product Content Specialist helps drive the e-commerce business of our accounts by providing them with the support necessary to properly portray our products in a consistent fashion. This support can come in the form of setting up items on their vendor portal, accelerating reviews, providing images, videos, and brand content for online sales, as well as, driving projects to create sales opportunities through our e-commerce business. In turn requiring partnership with internal marketing and commercial teams to help the Strategic Account drive sales of Amer Sports products. The Specialist arranges proper distribution of approved imagery and promotional materials, but also helps evaluate the impact of our efforts by comparing this support with sales results.
E-Commerce Product Set-Up and Monitoring
• Support Outdoor Strategic e-commerce accounts’ businesses by managing the item set-up process, maintaining appropriate brand pages, and partnering with the retailer to identify sales and marketing opportunities
• Complete account-requested forms and use external applications (as directed by the customer) to communicate all necessary information
• Act as the liaison between marketing/commercial and customer accounts to provide images, videos, and other brand content for all set-up requests
• Manage content on our accounts’ websites and identify opportunities for promotions and/or athletic events to promote the Amer Sports brand(s) and products online, while maintaining brand standards
• Benchmarking versus competition to gain insight on key performance indicators
• Review and summarize the competition by frequently monitoring accounts websites, doing audits of items, and compiling a competitive assortment online
• Create online assortment sheets, keeping them updated and current
• Field account inquiries throughout the day taking care of requests for content, issues, or questions regarding information or capabilities accurately
• Resolve escalated promotional and item issues to ensure proper service
• Strategize with assigned Sales groups through various communication methods
• Builds strong relationships with accounts by focusing on specific customer needs, problem solving, and prompt follow up
• Works closely in supporting the sales goals and initiatives by interacting with accounts on a day to day basis and understanding their specific business needs
• Attend appropriate meetings, including those to trade shows and accounts, to ensure we stay at the forefront of e-commerce support
• Provide new hire training to teammates as requested
• Perform other duties as required
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)
• Solid Customer Service skills
• Attention to detail with outstanding follow-through and time management skills: Able to multi-task and complete all duties on time and completely with sometimes conflicting priorities
• Exceptional Service Orientation: Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to empathize with clients in sometimes intense situations
• Ability to Adapt: Able to quickly change priorities and focus based upon the business demands
• Self-confidence and excellent Communication skills: Able to work independently and communicate with multiple teams and levels within an array of brands (matrix environment)
• 2-3 years of previous experience in customer service preferred
• 1+ years previous experience with E-Commerce platforms / online marketing strongly desired
• Passion for sports or outdoor brands strongly desired
Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Business or Marketing
Amer Sports is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristics.