Passion. Authenticity. Accountability. Teamwork. We are real people who share goals, pursue opportunities, solve problems and celebrate together. We care about the business that we’re in and each other.
We are proud to work for some of the greatest outdoor brands in the world including Salomon, Arc’teryx, Peak Performance, Atomic and Suunto. We have a close connection to the outdoors and our office is located in Ogden, Utah where the mountains and natural parks are in our backyard.
Our leadership mission is to empower our people. That means making sure that you have challenging targets, opportunities to learn and grow and a team around you that will support you to get to the next level.
Do you want to be part of a team that works together to reach challenging goals? Do you want to make a difference? If the answer is yes, send us your application and let’s take it from there.
Our new distribution center is growing and with growth comes new opportunities! Our facility will process and distribute our outdoor and winter sports equipment, footwear, and apparel with the latest in high tech material handling and storage equipment. The Maintenance Technician will perform preventative maintenance and repair on machines in support of the distribution center, as well as install and maintain new equipment. Experience with Knapp machinery or similar is a huge plus
• Perform preventative maintenance on all equipment per schedule or as needed
• Under supervision, diagnose technical and mechanical problems and identify the best method of repair
• Under supervision, perform installation and upgrades of new and existing equipment
• Perform electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, PLC or any other maintenance related work as needed
• Maintain a clean and safe working environment
• Perform various “handy-man” tasks around the building such as patching holes in walls, hanging bulletin boards, etc.
• Other duties as assigned
• Ability to drive or become certified to drive a forklift and/or scissors lift
• Strong mechanical skill-set/background
• Must be a self-starter and able to work with little supervision
• 1-2 years’ experience in various maintenance areas including electrical (motors, wiring, panels), mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and PLC’s in a manufacturing environment
• Ability to read schematics
• High School Diploma or equivalent with additional maintenance schooling is preferred
• Must be able to work in a loud environment
• Must be able to lift tools and assemblies weighing up to 50 lbs
• Requires standing for long periods of time; walking, climbing, bending, grasping, sitting, pulling, pushing, stooping, and stretching are generally required to perform the functions of this position
What can we offer you?
• Medical, dental, vision and life insurance available the month after hire date
• Paid time off and Holidays
• 401k with a competitive employer match
• Paid gym membership
• Season ski pass
• Employee and industry discounts
• Professional development tools
If you are passionate about sports and the outdoors, you want to work in a unique state of the art warehouse and take the opportunity to develop your skills in a fun family oriented environment, come join our team!
Amer Sports is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristics.